Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome BABY RORO!

WELCOME MY SON!!  This letter is long overdue.  You are going to be exactly 1 month old on Wednesday.  I can't even believe it.  What a little miracle you are.  Reesey and I (and the entire family) have been filled with so much joy each and every day with you.  You are so precious.  I hate to say it again, because I said it after Reese, but I seriously think I have the most beautiful kids on the planet!!
Baby "Roro", you have made your Mommy so happy.  Your pregnancy was very difficult for Mommy but because of you I made sure to be strong and take care of myself in the best way.  You motivated me to push through the pain, and be joyful; to have hope and excitement in our future together as a family.  I am thrilled to have a son for many reasons.  One of them being I have always wanted to be a "Momma's boy!"  I hope to be close to you and Reese both in unique and special ways.  I hope to show you everything I know, and teach you all about God's love and faithfulness.  He has been so faithful to me.  I am very convinced that you were placed in my life for a specific reason.  The circumstances of getting pregnant were pretty slim, and I was definitely surprised that January morning I saw the + sign! But now when I look into your perfect face, I am so grateful that God would bless ME with YOU at this exact time. I am going to make a home for you where you know exactly what LOVE is, what it looks like, how it feels and hopefully a great picture of what God's love is for His children (us!).  I know you will be a man of great integrity.  I love you my son.  Jesus loves you.  Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment